Dining Services

What meal plans are currently offered?

Meal plans that are currently available are: 11 Meal Plan, 16 Meal Plan, 20 Meal Plan and the 160 Flex Plan. Meal plan descriptions can be found at the Meal Plans page.

Where can I purchase a meal plan?

To purchase a meal plan, you will need to Contact Business Services in Voorhees Hall for pricing info.

Where can I use my meal plan?

Your meal plan can be used at the "U" Located in Gage Memorial Union Click here for a  Campus map.

Can I use my meal to buy a meal for a guest?

Meals associated with the meal plan may only be used by the student who purchased the meal plan. You may use the "Coe Cash"  or "Flex Dollars" that come with your meal plan to purchase a meal for your guest.

Where can I use the Flex Dollars A.K.A. "Coe Cash" that come with the meal plan?

"Coe Cash" can be used at both the "U" and Charlie's in the P.U.B. Campus dining locations can be viewed at the Locations page.

Do I pay sales tax when I use my Flex Dollars A.K.A. "Coe Cash" ?

Flex Dollars associated with meal plans are exempt from sales tax with the following exception. The purchase of non-food items in the convenience stores such as health and beauty, newspapers and magazines will be charged 7% tax. Food items purchased in the convenience stores will be exempt from tax. Flex Dollars purchased after the initial meal plan purchase are subject to 7% sales tax at the time you use them.

If I have any additional questions about my meal plan who can I contact?

You can find our managers contact information at the Our Team page.


Link: Dining Plans Link: Locations & Menus Link: Dining News Link: Catering Services Link: Events & Promos

Link: Dining Home