In order to meet your campus dining needs, we have designed the following meal plans for the 2013-2014 academic year. If you need to purchase a meal plan, or if you would like to make a change to the plan you have already selected, simply contact Business Services in Voorhees Hall for pricing information. If you have any further questions you can contact Dining Services at 319-399-8648.
- 175 Meal Plan
A “Customizable” plan that includes 175 meals per semester OR convert your meals into increments of “Coe Cash”. Conversion dates for 2012 are Sept. 4-6 effective Sept 7th /Oct. 8-10-efective Oct 12th. The Sodexo offices located in Upper Gage will be available on those dates from 12p-2p to best meet your particular needs.
Contact Business Services in Voorhees Hall for pricing info. This plan is recommended for On-Campus Residents.
- 20 Meal Plan (includes $25 per semester of Coe Cash)
This plan offers 20 meals per week per semester and is recommended for On-Campus Residents or Commuters with heavy class loads. Contact Business Services in Voorhees Hall for pricing info.
- 16 Meal Plan (includes $75 per semester of Coe Cash)
This plan offers 16 meals per week per semester and is recommended for On-Campus Residents or Commuters with moderate class loads. Contact Business Services in Voorhees Hall for pricing info.
- 11 meal Plan (includes $100 per semester of Coe Cash)
This plan offers
11 meals per week per semester and is recommended for Commuters with moderate to light class loads.
- Apartment Meal Plan-Option One (includes $75 per semester of Coe Cash This meal plan is for 75 meals per semester.
- Apartment Meal Plan-Option Two (includes $75 per semester of Coe Cash This meal plan is 100 meals per semester.
Selection of a Campus Dining Services Meal Plan entitles you to a Meal Card, which allows you purchasing power equivalent to the plan you have selected. Here is how it works:
- Coe Cash can be used in any of the Sodexo run Retail or Resident Dining outlets.
- Adding Coe Cash: Deposit money into your account then we will deduct the cost of the particular meal you enjoy at each visit (also known as the prepaid option) Coe Cash Prices are as follows: Breakfast: $5.00 |
Lunch/Brunch: $6.00 | Dinner: $7.00
- Visitor Meal Cost: Breakfast $6.50 Lunch/Brunch: $7.50 Dinner: $8.50
- Lost or stolen Meal Cards can be replaced. Please contact Melissa Randall Ext. 8843 in the Vice President of Student Affairs office in Upper Gage for more details.
Your Meal Card Is Important. Without an ID we don’t know who you are!
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable, and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please place your dishes and all disposable items in the gray bins at the dish return area when you have finished eating.
- Please refrain from leaving the dining facilities with dishes, cups or utensils.
- Remember that meal plans are non-transferable and can only be used by the purchaser.
We encourage all to enjoy our plentiful offerings however, we ask that you take only what you can reasonably consume and keep waste to a minimum therefore conserving precious resources and helping to keep our planet strong and vibrant. Contact the Coe College Environmental Club if you wish to further extend your conservation efforts. You never have to be too shy to ask for seconds with our Campus Dining Program. Our generous policy allows for a second helping of many menu favorites. Please note, however, there are a few exceptions including the fact that we do not allow food to be taken beyond the confines of “The U”. If you do not have enough time to “dine-in” we do offer a sack lunch program for your convenience OR you can utilize “Grill155” & “Simply to Go” located in Charlie’s for your take out needs.
Do you have specific dietary needs? No problem! Sodexo offers the expertise of our Registered Dieticians
Simply Click Meet The Dietician and they will be able to assist you, also, our campus dining services program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact Sodexo at 319.399.8648.