Return to The Tory Lover -- Contents .
Return to People and Places
Collége Louis-le-Grand
Paris

Photographs by Graham Frater
 

Plaque at Louis-le-Grand commemorating Louis XIV's 1674 royal visit,
when the school was named Clermont.
The school was renamed in 1682 when it received the Sun King's official patronage.
 
 

Painting of Louis XIV from the 2002 Louis-le-Grand
recruitment brochure
 
 

Courtyard at Louis-le-Grand.
 

Courtyard at Louis-le-Grand
 

Courtyard at Louis-le-Grand
with modernized space.

Return to The Tory Lover -- Contents
Return to People and Places